Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History, Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History Samsung, Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats Android, Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats Samsung, Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages, Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Samsung
Hello Everyone, If you ever accidentally deleted WhatsApp chat history, messages and attachments on any Android phone. You can get them back. In this article, I’m going to show you different ways to recover deleted WhatsApp data. I will also going to recommend a more powerful Android data recovery which is easy to use and free to download. So let’s start with it…
Recover Deleted Whatsapp Chats: Method 1 –
Recover Whatsapp Chat from Recent Backup –
If you have any backups of WhatsApp chat. Then you can recover chat history from your backups. If you deleted any Chat history or messages without backup, you can still recover lost messages, attachments from the WhatsApp automatic backups. It is because WhatsApp automatically makes backups every day at 4 AM (your local time) and stores them on your phone’s internal memory (only if there is enough free space) or external microSD card of your Android phone. Steps to recover data
- Uninstall Whatsapp from your Smartphone.
- Now, install whatsapp again, during installation of process, you will be prompted to restore your message history.
- Simply tap Restore and everything less than seven days old is restored.
Recover Deleted Whatsapp Chats: Method 2 –
Recover Data from Older Backup or Old Smartphone –
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp database or backup folder. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7” to “msgstore.db.crypt7”.
- Install WhatsApp.
- When asked to restore, tap Restore.
Note: You can find the WhatsApp backup files from.
/sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases folder, you will see that they are saved with names like “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7”.
Disadvantages of recover data with this method –
- The automatic backup files of your WhatsApp chat history and messages are only valid for 7 days after last saved. Make sure you import your chat history before it expires! You can’t find or restore data from backups that are more than 7 days old.
- You will lose the newest WhatsApp messages. Current chat history that has not been backed up yet will be lost upon restoration.
- You can’t restore chat messages if your SD card and/or chat history is corrupted.
- You can’t restore chat history if you have a different phone number than when you backed up your chats.
- If you run a manual backup, it will overwrite the most recent automatic backup file.