Paytm KYC Guide, Paytm KYC, Done Paytm KYC, What is KYC, How to do Paytm KYC, Paytm VIP Customer, Paytm Wallet, Paytm Guide, Paytm Help, Paytm Support, Paytm Login, Paytm Users, Tech News, Tech Guide, Tech Help, Tech Tips, Tech Review: Hello Friends, hope you are enjoying our, Paytm Tips and Offers. I think everyone should know Paytm KYC, and now RBI announce that for any bank payment/transection Paytm KYC is mandatory. Now the question arises, what is KYC, why it is so important and How to do this. So without wasting any time let’s know answers for all these questions…
Paytm KYC Guide: What is KYC And Why it is Important:-
When you sing up on Paytm or created a paytm account. You can add upto Rs 20,000 in ypur wallet in a calender month. It is according to the RBI rules. There is a cap on how much ypu can spend and there can also be delays in getting cashbacks if you exceeds the limit.
You can get rid of all these problems by upgrading your paytm wallet. You need to do your Paytm KYC(Know Your Customer). Now you can add more than Rs 20,000 and also get below listing benefits…
- No spending limit
- Special offers
- More cashback
- Eligible to open Paytm Bank
- Now you can store upto Rs 1,00,000 in your wallet.
- PC Tricks: How to Create Simple Virus that Disable the Hard Drives
- All Amazon Quiz Results: List Of Winners Of All Amazon
- QuizzesPaytm Get5 Offer: Get Upto Rs 50 Cashback On Recharge( Daily )
Paytm KYC Guide: How to Become A Paytm KYC/VIP Customer:-
To become a paytm KYC or VIP Customer you need to link your paytm account or verify your payment account with your documents like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card or Voter Card(only Aadhaar Card is OK). Follow below steps to complete your KYC.
- Open or download Paytm App here
- Click on Paytm KYC, by clicking on it as shown in image.
- Now enter your name amd aadhaar card number and click Next/Proceed.
- On the next page it shows you the list of all Nearby KYC Point. You can directly goto to these KYC Points, Without follow the above given steps.
- Go to any KYC Point with your Aadhaar Card and Mobile to complete KYC.
- Ask them to do Paytm KYC and provide your Paytm Account Number(i.e your mobile number).
- Now, you get an OTP tell this OTP to the Person.
- Give your Aadhaar Card to the person.
- Now, press your thumb on the fingerprint scanner(when person asks you to do).
- Provide some derails and again you get an OTP tell this to the Person.
- Press your thumb on the scanner again.
- Done… Your KYC is done, you get a messege on your mobile regarding Paytm KYC
For any query or help contact us, using comment box or email us at email@example.com
If you like this information, do subscribe our blog with your email below in the subscribe section